- explains what information from users we collect, use, disclose and maintain and how we use it.
- applies to the website and all products and services offered by Email List Validation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information in the following ways:
- Personal identification information in a variety of ways. We may register when Users visit our site, register on this site, place an order, and respecting resources, services, features or activities made available by us on our website. Name, website and email may be asked to the users. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to fill in and supply personal identification information, but it may restrict them from engaging in several website related activities.
- Non-personal identification information. We may register it whenever Users interact with our website. The type of computer, the browser name and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the Internet service provider utilized, the operating system and other similar information may be included in non-personal identification information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Email List Validation may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
· To personalize user experience
We may use information collected to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our website.
· To improve our Site
We may use feedback provided by you to improve our services and products.
· To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with any third parties.
· To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
· To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send the users information and updates in connection with their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. The user may unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by their account page.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Our servers are hosted by a third party WorldStream B.V. to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
mThis third party has access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Data transfer outside the EU
The Owner is allowed to transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (i.e. any country not part of the EU) only pursuant to a specific legal basis. Any such Data transfer is based on one of the legal bases described below.
Users can inquire with the Owner to learn which legal basis applies to which specific service.
Other legal basis for Data transfer abroad (this Website)
If no other legal basis applies, Personal Data shall be transferred from the EU to third countries only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the User and the Owner or of pre-contractual measures taken at the User’s request;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the User between the Owner and another natural or legal person;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the transfer is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other persons, where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent. In such cases, the Owner shall inform the User about the legal bases the transfer is based on via this Website.
Personal Data collected: various types of Data.
Data transfer to countries that guarantee European standards (this Website)
If this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries is carried out according to an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
The European Commission adopts adequacy decisions for specific countries whenever it considers that country to possess and provide Personal Data protection standards comparable to those set forth by EU data protection legislation. Users can find an updated list of all adequacy decisions issued on the European Commission’s website.
Heat mapping and session recording
Heat mapping services are used to display the areas of a page where Users most frequently move the mouse or click. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior.
Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later visual playback
Hotjar Heat Maps & Recordings (Hotjar Ltd.)
Hotjar is a session recording and heat mapping service provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar honors generic “Do Not Track” headers. This means the browser can tell its script not to collect any of the User’s data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers. Find Hotjar’s opt-out information here.
Interaction with live chat platforms
This type of service allows Users to interact with third-party live chat platforms directly from the pages of this Website, for contacting and being contacted by this Website support service.
If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Website to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Website will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on this Website in a centralized fashion.
This results in the Users’ Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Further information about Personal Data
Personal Data collected through sources other than the User
The Owner of this Website may have legitimately collected Personal Data relating to Users without their knowledge by reusing or sourcing them from third parties on the grounds mentioned in the section specifying the legal basis of processing.
Where the Owner has collected Personal Data in such a manner, Users may find specific information regarding the source within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
User identification via a universally unique identifier (UUID)
This Website may track Users by storing a so-called universally unique identifier (or short UUID) for analytics purposes or for storing Users’ preferences. This identifier is generated upon installation of this Application, it persists between Application launches and updates, but it is lost when the User deletes the Application. A reinstall generates a new UUID.
Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data (“profiling”)
The Owner may use the Personal and Usage Data collected through this Website to create or update User profiles. This type of Data processing allows the Owner to evaluate User choices, preferences and behaviour for the purposes outlined in the respective section of this document.
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by third parties. To find out more, about the profiling activities performed, Users can check the relevant sections of this document.
The User always has a right to object to this kind of profiling activity. To find out more about the User’s rights and how to exercise them, the User is invited to consult the section of this document outlining the rights of the User.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and also security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information, password, username, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register for Emailistvalidation.com account or supply us with data for verification purposes. All credit card information provided during sign-up is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and encrypted in our Payment gateway providers’ database. This information is only accessible by those with special access rights to such systems. Anyone with this access is required to keep this information confidential. Any credit card information supplied will be kept on file in order to process future payments for BV Services rendered. Credit card information may be deleted at any time should you choose to stop using BV Services by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Supplied for Verification
You may also supply data to Emailistvalidation as a part of the verification process. Information about how we keep this information secure in both transit and in rest will be sent upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com to request a copy of Emailistvalidation Data Security document.
Emailistvalidation respects your Inbox and will not abuse the email address provided during signup. Email messages will be sent to you for the following purposes:
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To communicate changes to BV products, terms, and policies;
- To send invoices or payment notifications for BV Services rendered; or
- To provide information about changes to your account status.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies on our Site and on our platform. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s ‘help’ file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Technologies such as: cookies or similar technologies are used by Emailistvalidation and our analytics or service providers, Google Analytics and Intercom.io. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here or if located in the European Union click here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliates, business partners and advertisers for the purposes outlined above may be shared.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. This is the reason why, from those we actually know are under 13, we never collect or maintain information at our website, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Regarding our EU based customer, all data is being upload and processed on our EU based servers (Netherlands). Worldstream.nl P.O. Box P.O Box 223 2670 AE NAALDWIJK The Netherlands
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy or terms, you shall not use our website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.